Hi!

Here you could see the result of a collaborative work between the creative team, client service department, together with the clients themselves. In effect, you would not find scam ad in this blog. I have to admit that some ads you might see here may not look ‘creative’ as seen from the ‘creative person’s point of view’. However, some of them had helped increasing the sales significantly. To keep my passion alive, I let my passionate self to design other things that interest me or take some pictures of my die-cast collection for a while. I need an escapade where my creative idealism could find its place. But of course, I will never stop trying to ‘poison’ my clients with some fresh, out-of-the-box creativity. Below are a few samples of my latest works. If you wish to have a look at my other works, feel free to check out the list on the right or drop me a line at muhamadkautsar@gmail.com for more recent works. Enjoy!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Gebyar Hadiah Terbesar

Teaser Ad 1

Teaser Ad 2

Teaser Ad 3

Launch Ad

Banner

Banner

Hanging Banner

Sustaining Ad 1

Sustaining Ad 2

Sustaining Ad 3

Winner Ad



Gebyar Hadiah Terbesar
CD: Steve Smith
CW: Uda Kojin Syam
J.AD/ FA: Muhamad Kautsar
P: Jerry Aurum

No comments: